- 42748 Requisition #
Parsons Cyber Operations is seeking talented and motivated Vulnerability Researchers to join our team of exceptional individuals. Qualified candidates must understand how to find, characterize, and assess vulnerabilities. Furthermore, an understanding of how to patch and mitigate these vulnerabilities is critical. Successful candidates must be creative, self-motivated, dedicated, and capable of operating in a quick-reaction environment to solve complex problems.
• Must have 5 years of experience in at least one of the following: vulnerability research, reverse engineering, or exploit development
• Develop technical solutions for information operations related to national security topics including: access analysis, system vulnerability research, exploit development and network security for platforms and applications.
• US citizenship required
• Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
• Experience working in a Linux command line environment
• Experience with various network security tools
• Experience with cyber security concepts and workflows
• Knowledge of windows, UNIX and Linux based operating systems
• Ability to analyze all-source intelligence material and develop new tactics, techniques, and procedures to meet strategic and operational needs
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical team members, managers, and customers
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of technical services. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is a technology-driven engineering services firm with more than 70 years of experience in the engineering, construction, technical, and professional services industries. The corporation is a leader in many diversified markets with a focus on infrastructure, defense, and construction. Parsons delivers design/design-build, program/construction management, systems design/engineering, cyber/converged security, and other professional services packaged in innovative alternative delivery methods to federal, regional, and local government agencies, as well as to private industrial customers worldwide.
All across the world, at every time of day, Parsons is keeping people moving toward a brighter, safer world. For more about Parsons, please visit www.parsons.com.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT
Parsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.